Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jonny Flynn is MOCKED!

In a good way.

Now that the NBA Draft Lottery is over, we can finally start speculating where J-Flynn is going to land. And by we, I mean other websites. I'm going to sort these by destination:

10th - Milwaukee Bucks
Inside Hoops
Walter Football
My NBA Draft
- Sounds like a hell of a boring team to root for. Hopefully that is not where he lands.

13th - Indiana Pacers
Chad Ford, ESPN
Draft Express
NBA Draft Guru
College Hoops Net
- Don't really care for them either. Can't the Nuggets trade up or something?

14th - Phoenix Suns
NBADraft.net
Sports Illustrated
- I could deal with this. Perhaps Shaq can get him on twitter.

17th - Philadelphia 76ers
The Hoops Report
- He's out of the lottery in this one...but I'd be totally fine with rooting for the Sixers.

18th - Minnesota Timberwolves
Draft Empire
- Only acceptable if Bill Simmons is hired as GM.

No comments:

Post a Comment