Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 3 Predictions

I'll be posting the predictions for both myself and Poetry in Moten for today.

Records thru 2 days:

Poetry in Moten 24-8
K-Gun 22-10

I had one of the worst days of picking of all time yesterday, it was a pretty horrible experience. Calling the Cleveland State over Wake Forest upset was pretty excellent, though. I think it was okay for Syracuse to lose to them now.

- UCLA v. Villanova
K-Gun Pick: 'Nova
Moten Pick: 'Nova
...I wonder how UCLA feels about playing on Villanova's home court for this game.

- Maryland v. Memphis
K-Gun Pick: Memphis
Moten Pick: Memphis
...and the ACC is down to 2. They've really proven how awesome their conference is with that 3-4 first round record.

- Texas A&M v. Connecticut
K-Gun Pick: UConn
Moten Pick: UConn
...the Big East rolls on!

- Purdue v. Washington
K-Gun Pick: Washington
Moten Pick: Purdue
...finally we disagree on something. This probably means Purdue is going to win, because apparently my picks are the pick of death to these teams.

- LSU v. North Carolina
K-Gun Pick: UNC
Moten Pick: UNC
...but it would be awesome if UNC lost to help clear Syracuse's path to the Final Four.

- Michigan v. Oklahoma
K-Gun Pick: OU
Moten Pick: OU
...see: LSU v. North Carolina; insert "OU" for "UNC"

- Western Kentucky v. Gonzaga
K-Gun Pick: Gonzaga
Moten Pick: Gonzaga
...I have nothing to say about this game.

- Texas v. Duke
K-Gun Pick: Duke
Moten Pick: Duke
...good thing there are only 8 games today, because I have no more commentary to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment