Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Picking!

It is going to be nearly impossible for me to come back, considering Moten and I are going to probably have agreeable picks for the rest of the tournament.

UConn over Purdue
- Connecticut has probably been the second most impressive team in the entire tournament. (Syracuse has clearly been the most impressive.)

Pitt over Xavier
- It boggles my mind that Pittsburgh has NEVER defeated a team seeded 6th or higher in the NCAA tournament. Luckily for them they don't have to hear about that any more after today.

Missouri over Memphis
- Seems like Memphis' big Round 2 win made everyone forget that they nearly got upset by a FIFTEEN seed in Round 1. Goodbye, Memphis.

Villanova over Duke
- Let's reminisce over a January quote from Coach K: “It just seems that people always are talking about the Big East,” Krzyzewski said Friday. “I think it’s been more of a surface-level look at things instead of an in-depth look, and I think when you take an in-depth look, our league is the toughest league. I don’t think there’s any question about it." FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment