Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mind = Blown.

Saturday, March 7, 2008 will go down as one of the greater days of all time. I'm sure of this. I also assure you this is my brain talking, not the Admiral Nelson currently running through my veins (Note: Admiral outranks Captain on the high seas. Thus, Admiral Nelson > Captain Morgan).

  • Syracuse wins a road game over a real team in overtime
  • Time Warner Sports Immediately cuts to a high school section championship game that ends in overtime with a game-winning layup with 2.2 seconds to go
  • I immediately cut to the USA/Canada baseball game that ends with the U.S. winning by one, and Canada leaving a runner on second in the top of the ninth
  • The Bills sign Terrell Owens (Still wrapping my head around this one)
  • I view Cornell defeat Princeton, which is fun despite the fact that Ivy League teams suck (SUCK!) at playing basketball
  • Marathon of Guitar Hero/Rock Band, where the singing and drum playing gets progressively worse as the night goes on.
Side note to K-Gun: Feel free to delete drunken blog ramblings.

Additional side note: I half-heartedly called the T.O. signing in a post a few days ago.

Also: More to come on Cornell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment