Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 4 Needs Predicting Too

"...finally we disagree on something. This probably means Purdue is going to win, because apparently my picks are the pick of death to these teams."

That was my comment about the Purdue-Washington game yesterday.

The only game I got wrong was that game.

Man I'm awesome. ::shakes head in shame::

I'm going to keep picking anyway though. I once again will be submitting picks for the out-of-town Poetry in Moten as well here.

Records thru 3 days...
Poetry in Moten 32-8
K-Gun 29-11

If you are betting on today's games and you somehow have decided to use us to help you decide, I would follow what Moten says.

Arizona State vs. Syracuse
K-Gun Pick: CUSE!
Moten Pick: CUSE!
- Can't pick against the greatest team in all the land!

Wisconsin vs. Xavier
K-Gun Pick: Xavier
Moten Pick: Xavier
- No faith in the cheeseheads from either of these guys.

Dayton vs. Kansas
K-Gun Pick: Kansas
Moten Pick: Kansas
- Both of us had West Virginia upsetting Kansas here. Obviously this would logically mean we both pick the team that beat West Virginia to lose here.

Cleveland State vs. Arizona
K-Gun Pick: Cleveland State
Moten Pick: Arizona
- Here's your kiss of death game. Bet all the money you have on the Wildcats.

Oklahoma State vs. Pittsburgh
K-Gun Pick: Pitt
Moten Pick: Pitt
- The Big East just keeps on rollin'.

Marquette vs. Missouri
K-Gun Pick: Mizzou
Moten Pick: Mizzou
- The Big East isn't rolling quite as much.

Southern California vs. Michigan State
K-Gun Pick: Michigan State
Moten Pick: Michigan State
- Would you believe in my bracket before the tournament I had BC upsetting Michigan State here? What was I thinking?

Siena vs. Louisville
K-Gun Pick: Louisville
Moten Pick: Louisville
- Uh, good luck Siena.

No comments:

Post a Comment